|Industrial - QC Food Tech (Date Posted: 6/20/2014)|
Responsibilities: Duties are included in but not limited to the following list.
· Perform physical and analytical tests on finished products and data entry of results: sensory evaluation, chloride analysis, pH, viscosity testing, moisture analysis.
· Maintain the integrity and calibration of all QC Laboratory test equipment.
· Assist and monitor daily production process controls and product quality (incoming raw material to finished product and warehousing) to ensure finished products meet customer and internal specifications.
· Conduct magnet, metal detector, and sifter inspections throughout the production day on an hourly basis.
· Help to maintain all HACCP related paperwork.
· Maintain a clean workplace in compliance with GMPs: wash lab equipment daily and store properly, wipe down counters, etc
· Accurately enter all information into computer tracking system and complete records such as daily production records, sample retain logs, positive release log, etc.
· Collect samples, inspect product and product packaging for quality requirements.
· Put defective product on hold in accordance with hold procedure.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· High school diploma; higher education preferred
· Basic computer skills with Windows-based programs such as Excel required
· Prior quality control experience and food production experience preferred. Scientific or technical background also a plus. On-the-job training provided
· Infrequent weekend work may be required
· Must be able to show up on time for all scheduled work days.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to get along with others and work in a team environment
For more information, contact: Placement Coordinator at 931-372-0970.
1105A South Walnut
Cookeville, TN 38501